Friday 13 March 2015

recent feedback

Always good to get positive feedback but I was particularly pleased when I received this email. I hope the love of and recognition of the power of the arts to deepen and make relevant children's learning stays with all the new teachers I met this week.


"Many thanks for organising such an inspiring and informative programme over the past few days at the Whitworth Art Gallery. It has been a pleasure to learn about and discuss new ideas in such a stimulating environment.

Unfortunately there was insufficient space on the evaluation form to respond appropriately to Dave Hulston's superb drawing workshop, which I attended this afternoon. It was one of the most enjoyable, creative and inspirational sessions I have experienced on the PGCE course to date. I wish he had been engaged to teach us more frequently on our University days, as his enthusiasm and positivity were infectious!"


No comments:

Post a Comment